Friday, May 4, 2012

Oil Bottles Re-Vamp


 
For Christmas, my dad gave me THIS Rachael Ray Oil and Vinegar Bottle Set.



I love the pop of color the bright yellow adds to the kitchen. And I really like the shape of the bottles and how they feel when you pick them up. The only problem was that I seemed to be the only one who could remember what was in each bottle (Extra Virgin Olive Oil in the large one and Balsamic Vinegar in the smaller one). So I knew some labels were in order.

I typed up some simple labels and printed them out on black vinyl using my Silhoutte cutter. (The white bottle was a clearance find at Target - score!)


Getting ready for some vinyl labels


I applied the vinyl...


Rub vinyl letters on well

And voila!


Vinyl lettering makes oil bottles easy to identify


And here they are on the lazy susan I keep on the counter with other frequently-used items. Don't you just love the pop of color?!



Oil bottles re-vamped with vinyl!

It's amazing what a little vinyl lettering will do!

Linking up to these parties:


Pin It
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...