Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Can you cut it??

I totally forgot to mention what I bought for myself for Christmas!!!

 {Well, that isn't exactly true. I didn't forget about it. I simply hadn't taken it out of the box until today. Even though it arrived at the beginning of December. *sigh* I told you I've been swamped since SweetPea's birthday!!}

Ta Daaaa!


Yes, I jumped on the Silhouette bandwagon! I've been wanting a digital cutter since my scrapbooking days (we're talking PRE-marriage here!) but could never justify the cost. Especially since the "older" ones required all sorts of cartridges and storage space and all that. But when Silhouette was running that amazing promotion over the Thanksgiving holiday I just had to take the plunge!


I finally broke it out of the box today during my "lunch hour" (I worked from home today due to a slick ice storm in the area) and gave it a try. Boogey's birthday is in a few weeks and I am getting geared up for that. So I tried cutting some scalloped circles for cupcake toppers as well as some cute Happy Birthday "tags" that I'll use in some hanging decor.


Perfect for a cupcake topper!


Just look at the clean cuts on this... amazing detail!!


Sa - weet!

Wow. Just wow.


These are just on cardstock - pretty nice! I also bought a few rolls of vinyl so I can't wait to try my hand at those too! Squee!!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE - I am jealous, I might just have to breakdown today and order one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...