Friday, January 21, 2011

Awww, gee shucks! *blush*

You like me! You really like me!

I just noticed that I now have over 100 followers! I really cannot believe it. When I first started this blog last August, I can honestly say that I NEVER imagined that I would ever have more than about 10 followers (who would probably all be my good buddies IRL anyway!). But to surpass 100?? Wow. Just wow.

I am truly humbled and so genuinely appreciative of each and every one of you who takes time out of your day to spend a few moments with little old me. I certainly don't have the biggest budget for my projects, nor do I even have much time to do that many projects (let alone write up blog posts about them!!) but you keep following and that means the world to me.

I truly hope that I inspire a few of you by letting you know that you CAN be a wife AND a mom to 2 toddlers AND a full-time corporate-world employee and STILL find time to do pretty, but CHEAP FRUGAL projects that aren't all that time or labor intensive. It IS possible!! :)

So THANK YOU!!

To celebrate this wonderful milestone in my blogging life, I plan to have a giveaway in the coming weeks. Not sure what exactly it is going to be yet or exactly when (don't forget who you're dealing with here! LOL) but I expect it should be something pretty fun. :) So stay tuned!!

IN ADDITION, I want to acknowledge a few blog awards I've received recently. 


(YAY ME!)
:) 

First, I want to send a big {THANK YOU} to Andi over at Jane of All Crafts who awarded me the "Liebster Blog Award". 
"Lieben" is German for "Love" and this award is intended to recognize the "smaller" blogs without lots of followers (i.e. fewer than 300) and is a way to get the word out about blogs you may not have heard of, but are worth checking out. Thank you so much, Andi, for showing me some "Lieben"! :) 


Secondly, I would like to send a big {THANK YOU} out to Maleah at Little Eme who awarded me the "Trendy Blog Award"! This award is supposed to be handed out to blogs who are "trendy". Many thanks, Maleah, for thinking I qualify!! :)

[Just for full disclosure, I am supposed to pass these awards forward to something like 10 blogs each. I just don't have time to do all that right now, but I will try to get back to this when I can!]


THANK YOU!!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on all your awards :) I'm a new follower, looking forward to checking out your "trendy" blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN on the mom of two, working in the corporate world AND still do cute things around the house - I knew that is why I enjoyed reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. I'm all about spreading the love ;-) Congrats on 100 followers! Remember it's about quantity not quality. You may not always post every day or ever week but your projects and posts are always awesome! And the fact that you do it while working full time and being a mommy and wife, well you deserve all kind of awards for that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...