Monday, January 3, 2011

2010 Recap

Well, 2010 was a good year for me. The Heela was finally back at work (after being laid off for a full year! UGH!), the kids were relatively healthy with no trips to the ER ('09 was riddled with them!) and I started this blog. It has been such a pleasure to have a place to share my projects and ideas, as well as get to know so many other fabulous bloggers out there. So thank you for all of your support and for humoring me over these past 6 months.

I hope to have some more fun posts for you this coming year, but in the meantime, I thought I would share a recap of my top 10 posts  for 2010. Depending on when you started following me, you may not have seen all of these, so please check them out to see what all the "hype" is about. (hahaha!) ;)

Most viewed post at the top (based on number of pageviews) and working its way down in popularity...



And I'd like to give mention to my top 5 referring sites as well - they are all amazing blogs and you should check them out (if you're not a fan already!)

Remodelaholic


And finally, a big thank you to all of the wonderful blogs that featured me. I am honored that you felt my projects were "feature-worthy" and to have been included in the company of so many other wonderful ideas!







IhookedupwithHoHlamespice




UndertheTableandDreaming

cross my hooks blog link




Organizing Junkie



I've Been Featured Button




Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I actually missed some of those projects!! Love them all though. I bought some snowflakes at Michaels when they were on sale so I can make your specimen art next year :-) Awesome idea to show where you were featured.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...