Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I am humbled! {Me-->Remodelaholic!!}

Wow.... you can only imagine my surprise when I got an email yesterday from Cassity over at the amazing blog *Remodelaholic*. The reason for my surprise? Well, she was letting me know that she was going to be featuring my Master Bath Makeover on her blog today. Yes!! My humble little post on her fabulous blog!!  I really couldn't be more honored! Please go check out the *Remodelaholic* blog. But not just to see my feature (squuueee!), but because you'll find SOOOOOO many fabulous ideas and projects. You won't be disappointed - definitely google-reader-worthy!! (you'll see my feature HERE  :)



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. yay you!!! I left a comment on your feature post. congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I saw it this morning....lookin' good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the projects you've been working on, Kyra! So creative!! And I'm heading over to Remodelaholic now to see your feature!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...