Friday, August 20, 2010

So I've been thinking a lot about exactly what I wanted to share on this blog. In order to figure that out, I decided to jot down the main topics around which my life currently revolves. These include:

- My kids
- Work
- Cooking
- Grocery Shopping
- Decorating our Home

And before anyone criticizes, I realize my husband is not listed above but that doesn't mean he is not a key part of my life. Truth is, he IS my life. 'Nuff said.

I follow a lot of different blogs which focus on the last 3 items (check out all of the fabulous links to the right!) and LOVE all of the great tips and tricks I've found on them. Whether it is a great couponing deal or a thrifty way to decorate, I am a HUGE stalker fan of all their ideas. But I'm no expert on those matters - at least not to the extent I could blog about JUST ONE of them. So... I've been thinking that, in MY blog, I will simply share some of my experiences with all 3 of those items.

What does that mean, you ask?

Well, I may brag about share the great savings I just got at the store. Or I may detail one of my favorite recipes. Or I may display one of my decorating/DIY achievements. Or I may just ramble about whatever is going on in my head at the time.  Heck, I figure if nothing else, this blog can be like free therapy for me! Hey look, there is my first tip - start a blog and save yourself $200 an hour on therapy. You're welcome! :)

Now I know that any "real" blogger would probably tell me that I need a theme and should focus on just one main topic if I want to be successful. But, since (A) I'm not doing this to become some nationally known celebrity and gain thousands of followers (I can simply hope and pray for... maybe... 2? please please please!) and (B) I'm certainly not doing this to make money (not that I'd turn away anyone who wanted to advertise on my blog! ;-), I don't really care that my subjects are going to be all over the place. There. I said it.

So for my first endeavor, I'm going to tell you about the recent changes we made to our Master Bathroom. Stay tuned... :)
Pin It!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and enjoy visiting your blogs in return!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...